Your Local Expert on Real Estate
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- A consultative approach, answering your questions about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies for sellers, optimizing search engine, real estate website and social media integration for the best results
- Understanding of the idiosyncrasies of our local neighborhoods, towns and cities and the unique features each one offers
- Targeted home searches for buyers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support throughout the process to closing and beyond
5 Tips for Getting YOUR Offer Accepted
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
Stephanie did an excellent job from start to finish in listing and selling our home! We could not have been happier with the service she provided us! Our home was sold in less than a month!
-Tim Krogman, Client
Stephanie has helped us with multiple purchases & sales of property. She is very knowledgeable, efficient & honest. The process of buying or selling a property seems effortless with Stephanie as our agent.
-Rich and Christine Caterino, Client
In July '17, I needed to sell a condo in Dunedin, FL. I live in TX, so I searched online. Several reviews mentioned Stephanie was a person of integrity and highly trustworthy. Upon meeting her, she was prepared, knowledgeable about the local market and professional. So, I listed my property with her. During the process, Stephanie was very responsive to any questions …
-Tom Hamilton, Client
Stephanie, Is very efficient everything I asked her to do was done immediately. My phone calls were always answered and my queries researched by her straight away. I would recommend her to anyone wanting to buy or sell. Her background in banking is a great asset to her clients.
-Patricia King, Client
Stephanie is a very knowledgeable and caring realtor. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell real estate in Pinellas County and Dunedin in particular. She took a lot of time and effort in selling my rental property last year. We were on a somewhat busy street which made the house a little harder to sell but she got it sold quickly.
-Lil Barcaski, Client