Love where you live! Delightful Dunedin boasts many outstanding amenities for you and your family to enjoy, including:
- Honeymoon Island State Park and Caladesi Island (Voted the best beach in the U.S. by Dr. Beach in 2008).
- Beautiful waterfront views that can be enjoyed along Edgewater Linear Park, Edgewater Park at the Dunedin Marina, Weaver Park, The Dunedin Causeway and the Dunedin Youth Guild Park.
- Numerous Annual Events to include juried arts and craft shows, Mardi Gras, Spring Training, St. Patrick’s Day, Dunedin Highland Games, Cinqo de Mayo, Dunedin Orange Festival, Dunedin Wines the Blues, Octoberfest, Celtic Festival, Old Fashioned Christmas and the Dunedin Boat Parade.
- A thriving downtown with fantastic restaurants, eclectic boutique shops and nightly entertainment.
- Dunedin Golf Club, an 18 hole, par 72 designed by Donald Ross.
- A bustling Parks & Recreation Department with programs offered year round and recreation centers with basketball courts, tennis courts, Frisbee golf, swimming pools, a splash park and more.
- A comprehensive 38,000 square foot public library that houses a collection of over 150,000 books, serials, and audio and video materials.
- An active Chamber of Commerce and countless other community organizations.
- The Pinellas Trail, created along an abandoned railroad corridor, which provides a unique, protected greenspace for walking, jogging, skating and biking.
Dunedin, FL Properties
Average Listing Price
Foreclosures / REO
The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Listings last updated Dec 5, 2021 9:30:am.