What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
If you're looking for a partner to assist you in navigating the complex process of selling a home, you're in the right place. My experience, dependability and strong communication skills, coupled with my consultative approach, will ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. A Local Expert - The Tampa Bay area is very different in pricing than other areas, with huge pricing differences within close proximity. I have lived in Dunedin since 2001 and understand the idiosyncrasies of our neighborhoods, towns and cities. Further, I use different pricing strategies to maximize the final sales price. Ask me how!
2. Advice on getting your home ready to sell - I can assist you with getting the home ready by advising with decluttering, cleaning, staging, landscaping and more. Once the home is ready, I have an excellent professional photographer to take pictures to show your home in the very best light. This is particularly important because the first "showing" a buyer will see of your home is when looking at the pictures online.
3. Internet and Social Media Advertising - Since the vast majority of home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll not only get placement on Google, Bing and other search engines, I also ensure that your home is highlighted on Zillow, Trulia, Realor.com and several other home search websites. Finally, no home sale would be complete without advertising on social media platforms, such as FaceBook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube. This cross-integration of internet platforms will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction with local buyers and with other local agents who specialize in your particular area and/or type of home is essential.
5. Negotiating Skills - Once the house is under contract, we are only beginning the negotiating process. We still need to navigate through the inspection, appraisal and financing contingencies. You can relax knowing that the details will be handled with care and constant communication to ensure the rest of the transaction flows smoothly right through closing.
Take advantage of a vast array of technologies, tools and techniques to support the sale of your home from start to close. And for more tips and tricks for selling your home, click on my blog at the top of the page.
To find out more about selling your home, click here